At Charles & Partners we consider our staff an integral part of our business. The Partners and staff attend regular training events to continue to provide the best service to our clients by remaining up to date with the continually changing business and taxation landscape.
The Partners have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are regularly providing leadership guidance and support to all staff.
We all work together to provide:
- Outstanding client service.
- Maintain the highest levels of competence, independence and integrity within the firm.
- Assist clients to achieve financial success so they can grow and be rewarded.
- To be involved in and contribute to the advancement of the accounting profession and our local community.
- To continue to develop and improve our skills and expertise.
- Fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction to staff.
Our Core values:
- To be respectful of each other's strengths, weaknesses and differences.
- We expect honesty and truthfulness without compromise.
- To maintain quality control over all professional services.
- Provide efficient and effective relationships for establishing objectives, policies and procedures.
- Expect cooperation from our clients, staff members and suppliers alike.
To achieve this we aim to provide our clients with advice that leads to improved profitability, work satisfaction and wealth creation and retention.