- Preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for a variety of entities including companies, self-managed superannuation funds, trusts, partnerships and sole proprietors.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements for various business entities.
- Analyse and provide advice on taxation issues for clients' business.
- Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office, Centrelink, ASIC, Consumer Affairs Victoria and Financial Institutions regarding clients' financial affairs.
- Take detailed instructions from Partners for each individual job task.
- Working with Partners & team professionals to meet deadlines.
- Deal with clients on a regular basis via all forms of communication in a professional manner.
- Maintain high professional standards, exercise due care and skill in all work carried out whilst maintaining the highest degree of client confidentiality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CPA or CA qualified (or part way through) preferably with experience in small business rural accounting.
- Experience in the proficient use of MYOB, Reckon, XERO, SAGE HandiSoft, Class Super and Microsoft Excel.
- Technical skills and knowledge of income tax, company tax, CGT, FBT, trusts, Division 7a, management accounting and reporting.
- Experience in the preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for various business entity industries and structures.
If you are interested in the position and would like to join the team at Charles & Partners please forward your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org