At Charles & Partners we are committed to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19 amongst the wider community and to ensure the health and safety of our staff, our clients and our families and have made significant changes to the way in which we operate and are detailed below.
- No face-to-face meeting procedures for our reception staff and kindly ask that you please ring the bell for assistance.
- If you have been unwell, traveled overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with a positive case of COVID-19, please do not enter the building. Please contact our office via email or telephone in order for your accountant to assist you with your enquiry.
- If you would like to deliver documents, please place them in the box located in our reception area.
- If you would like to make an appointment please contact (03) 5023 0357.
- If you need to collect or sign documents, please ring the bell and someone will assist you.
- If you have an appointment, please proceed to the waiting room and your accountant will greet you at the specified time.
Face-to-Face Meeting changes in light of COVID-19
- We will limit all contact - sorry, no shaking of hands.
- We will observe the social distancing of 1.5m.
- We may limit the time length of any meetings that take place.
- We may limit the amount of people in each meeting dependent on the availability of our interview/boardroom.